Leather Crotchet Cycling Glove Biking Bike Gloves Cycle Black XL
Metarial: Deerskin + Ployester Olyester
Item Type: Gloves & Mittens, Washable
Sport Type: Cycling
Type: Half Finger
Net Weight: approx. 68g
- Keeping dry and comfortable for a long-time cycling or workout - OZERO Fingerless bike & gym gloves are sewed with carefully-selected sweat-absorbent deer split leather and advanced-elastic breathable fabric, your gloved hands will keep dry and comfortable even after more than 3 hours of biking or training
- Vibration-resistant and abrasion-resistant silicone pad - Sewing stretch and thick silicone in a proper position of the palm with a wear-resistant and abrasion-resistant synthetic leather, not only offering your hands with adequate grip for bike and fitness equipment, but also preventing your hands from soreness and bruise caused by vibration and tumble respectively
- Perfect fit for men & women and easily putting off - adjustable velcro and wrist-fitting design make the gloves fit your hands snugly and flexible. The leather pull-tab at the tip of middle finger and ring finger let you easily take off bike gloves
- Practical little function - the reinforced patch between the thumb and the index finger strengthen the cycling gloves wear-resistance. And the wiping-sweat cloth on the thumb will be useful when you are biking or taking exercise
- Always meeting your requirements -Perfectly suitable for cycling, fitness, hunting, driving,motorcycle and so on
OZERO deerskin fingerless sports gloves can provide your palm with softer and drier
experience through superior genuine deerskin that is well known to be the top sweat
absorbent and comfortable leather.
Why should you choose these gloves?
?Excellent sweat-absorbent and breathable performance for more than 5 hoursof exercise.
?Strengthed stithes and reinforced patch for better wear-resistanceand protection.
?The deerskin, sewed with silicone pad, provides good grip and protection against soreness, calluses & blisters.
?It is easy to wash and dry up the leather bike gloves, so you can keep it on hands for a long travel or long-time sport even in bad weather.
For choosing the perfect size ,please measure your dominant hand with a tape around the widest part of your palm where the thumb starts at the palm, not including the thumb. If you are between sizes or have a thick palm, choose the larger size.
Small: 7.68in (195mm) circumference
Medium: 8.07in (205mm) circumference
Large: 8.46in (215mm) circumference
X-Large: 8.86in (225mm) circumference
Who canbenefit from using the gloves?
?Anyone who hates soreness, calluses and blisters from biking/fitness/motorcycle.
?Amateurs and professional riders aspiring to get better grip on the handlebars.
?Whoever want to get softer and more comfortable hand-feeling while cycling, riding, driving, workout and fitness.
1pair X cycling gloves